Welcome To Aberdeen & District Pool League

Create An Account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Stats  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10 August 17, 2018  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Register <<

Main Menu

Who's Online
There are currently, 79 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Last Seen
Jghnfg484: 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
Melaniatrump: 15 hours, 10 minutes ago
Khloekardashian1: 16 hours, 10 minutes ago
brighthousetech1: 17 hours, 34 minutes ago
hudson199: 18 hours, 43 minutes ago
joliemadona1: 19 hours, 5 minutes ago
adornasmith1: 20 hours, 45 minutes ago
Jghnfg489: 1 day, 6 hours, 4 minutes ago
GDav3: 1 day, 10 hours, 21 minutes ago
nathanandrews: 1 day, 13 hours, 43 minutes ago
Jghnfg488: 2 days ago
Steve85: 2 days ago
Robinwright: 2 days ago
duncan: 3 days ago
Jghnfg477: 3 days ago
johanwilliam: 3 days ago
oliviawilson913: 3 days ago
hanganu247: 4 days ago
atttechcare: 6 days ago
aoldesktopgolds: 6 days ago
adobecustomercare: 6 days ago
delltechcare: 6 days ago
katyperry: 6 days ago
amarawalter: 7 days ago
aliciakeys: 7 days ago
hussnain: 8 days ago
amandalove: 8 days ago
Al: 8 days ago
JackKlark: 8 days ago
qizhen0809: 8 days ago

SPA
Topic: Super 15 B Team

Moderated By: ChrisL, furrybeast, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» SPA
    »» Super 15 B Team

Please Register To Post

Page 1 Of 9

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3 |  
Jump To Page:

Author Super 15 B Team

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-08-19 12:56

Only just got a couple a confirmations to hear back from so here is my proposed 17 man squad for Super 15s at Pettycur Bay 16-18 November where we will be going there to try and do the B event double!

Lindsay Ahern
Fraser Allan
Mike Annal
Steve Annal
Kev Coutts
Marc Davis
Nicky Duncan
John Falconer
Andy Gray
Bobby Hutchison
Euan Jessiman
Chris Lawrie (c)
Scott Proud
Mark Oaten
Barry Smith
Dave Wardleworth

As I said a couple of folk still to confirm and also a few that may be working away at the time so still a chance for everyone else on the initial list that they might get to come along. It was quite a difficult choice when selecting the last few places as we have probably another 20 or so players all of similar ability that could come in to this team.

I have asked Fraser to come along as I think we should be encouraging young players and giving them the opportunity to get experience at this level and Fraser is our current junior champion.

-----------------
CML Web Design Ltd
Your complete web solution!

[ This message was edited by: ChrisL on 2012-10-17 13:19 ]

Member Information For ChrisLProfile   Send Private Message To ChrisLPM   Go To ChrisL's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

sh88ters
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-08-19 13:32

Good squad there bungle
Regarding the juniors, great idea for the this team, the A team have all the possible 'bad influences' in it.
I would consider Stuart Thom too, they can keep each other company and also equally capable....

Member Information For sh88tersProfile   Send Private Message To sh88tersPM   Go To sh88ters's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-08-19 13:51

Good call Ill see where we are nearer the time with numbers.

Member Information For ChrisLProfile   Send Private Message To ChrisLPM   Go To ChrisL's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-08-19 14:23

Great Squad Chris - quality right across the board :D

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-08-19 14:28

PAYMENTS!

With several other things being paid just now, I have decided to postpone my demands for cash!

Full payments from everyone must be received by me before 26th Oct

This is 3 weeks before the event - and gives us enough time to find a replacement/s if anyone fails to deliver.

The league are covering the cost of the entry fee - ?200, so all YOU have to pay is your accommodation and polo-shirts (if you need one)

The B team will be using the same polo-shirts used at the 11's, so the total cost will be as follows -

If you already have a polo-shirt - ?36

or

If you NEED a polo-shirt - ?46 (?10 per shirt, if you want to order an extra one)

You will obviously still need to make allowance for transport there and back - this will be sorted out later.

I am happy to take payments at ANY time between now and the deadline date - in full, or in part. You have over 2 months, so please don't leave it until the last minute! - Play well and you can view it as an investment! :-D

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-09-03 21:24

Confirmed the team have got a place. Was always going to be tight with our relatively low IM numbers, but one or 2 teams missed the payment deadline.

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-09-03 22:39

Phew! Well done for getting the payments sorted in time for us George. Will start collecting money off folk as soon as they want to pay. You can pay me or George. For those selected above payment asap will gaurantee your place at the event. Im hoping everyone who has said they will play will turn up as think we have a good chance again! Its also a great weekend away as the guys who went to the 11s will tell you.

-----------------
CML Web Design Ltd

[ This message was edited by: ChrisL on 2012-09-03 22:42 ]

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-09-05 10:21

The teams to beat...

1. Aberdeen B
2. East Ayrshire B
3. Paisley B
4. Kilsyth B
5. EKPL B
6, Midlothian B
7. Midlothian B1
8. Edinburgh B1
9. Falkirk B1
10. Dunfermline B
11. Dunfermline B1
12. Uddingston B
13. Motherwell B1
14. East of Fife B
15. Ayr & District B
16. Motherwell B

bigsteed
Just can't stay away

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-09-05 11:55

Shaggers are odds on

Member Information For bigsteedProfile   Send Private Message To bigsteedPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

sh88ters
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-09-30 12:08

The draw was carried out for the groups at Saltcoats this morning.

GROUP 1
Aberdeen B
Dunfermline B1
East Ayrshire B
Motherwell B1
Midlothian B
Motherwell B
Dunfermline B
EKPL B

GROUP 2
Kilsyth B
Paisley B
Midlothian B1
Edinburgh B1
Falkirk B1
Uddingston B
Ayr & District B
East Fife B

Member Information For sh88tersProfile   Send Private Message To sh88tersPM   Go To sh88ters's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-03 10:26

PAYMENTS!

With several other things being paid just now, I have decided to postpone my demands for cash!

Full payments from everyone must be received by me before 26th Oct

This is 3 weeks before the event - and gives us enough time to find a replacement/s if anyone fails to deliver.

The league are covering the cost of the entry fee - ?200, so all YOU have to pay is your accommodation and polo-shirts (if you need one)

The B team will be using new polo-shirts: same design as used at the 11's but with 15's on them instead :) so the total cost including accomodation and 1 shirt will be as follows -

?46 (plus ?10 per shirt if you want to order extra ones)

You will obviously still need to make allowance for transport there and back - there will be several cars going down and petrol can be split same as last time.

I am happy to take payments at ANY time between now and the deadline date - in full, or in part. You have over 2 weeks, so please don't leave it until the last minute! - Play well and you can view it as an investment! :-D

Pay me, or pay Chris. Contact me for details of how to pay by bank transfer. Please pay ASAP, and get it out of the way.

[ This message was edited by: ChrisL on 2012-10-03 14:30 ]

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-03 14:36

As George says we would like to start getting this paid up asap so that we have teams confirmed well in advance. I will text everyone my bank details or you can pay me when you see me next. Alternatively you can pay George. But all payments must be in by 26 October or you wont be playing. It is ?10 extra per shirt if you want more than the one that comes as part of the ?46 due. Everyone is due the ?46 even if they decide to stay in the hotel as its nae fair on everyone else to put their costs up. Caravans were luxury at the Super 11s and 30secs walk from the venue so can highly recommend! Will update payment list below when folk pay and also once they tell me their polo shirt size:

Lindsay Ahern XXL (+1 extra) PAID
Fraser Allan S PAID
Mike Annal XL (+1 extra) PAID
Steve Annal L (+1 extra) PAID
Kev Coutts M PAID
Marc Davis L PAID
Nicky Duncan M PAID
John Falconer XL PAID
Andy Gray XL PAID
Euan Jessiman XL PAID
Chris Lawrie (c) L PAID
Scott Proud S PAID
Mark Oaten XL PAID
Paul Simpson L
Barry Smith L (+1 extra) PAID
Dave Wardleworth XL (+1 extra) PAID

Getting your payment in asap guarantees your place in the team for what should be another great weekend! Remember 16-18 November you will need the Friday off as well as we will be leaving Friday morning to get to Pettycur Bay about lunchtime.

-----------------
CML Web Design Ltd

[ This message was edited by: ChrisL on 2012-11-05 23:21 ]

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-03 15:05

Text just sent with all the details for payment.

G-Man
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-04 10:10

I will take 2 t-shirts. XL please

Member Information For G-ManProfile   Send Private Message To G-ManPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

DAWG
Home away from home

sudan    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-04 10:19

On 2012-10-04 10:10 , G-Man Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

I will take 2 t-shirts. XL please

Any name for the back?? ;)

[ This message was edited by: DAWG on 2012-10-04 10:19 ]

Member Information For DAWGProfile   Send Private Message To DAWGPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

G-Man
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-04 10:24

Super 15's champions 2012

Member Information For G-ManProfile   Send Private Message To G-ManPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-04 10:36

luvin it!

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-04 11:46

Could add in Super 11's Champions 2012 underneath...

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-15 11:47

Reminder that only a week or so to go before payment deadline day of 26th. I texted everyone my bank details if that is easier and I also have paypal too. PM me for further details.

ChrisL
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2012-10-15 12:35

Also need polo shirt sizes confirmed if not posted above so we can order them in time!

Moderated By: ChrisL, furrybeast, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» SPA
    »» Super 15 B Team

Please Register To Post

Page 1 Of 9

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3 |  
Jump To Page:

Member Messages

Search & Navigation

Please Login Or Register

[ Advanced Search ]

Jump To Forum: 

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2004 CML Web Design. All rights reserved.
This site is built using MyPHPNuke.

Site designed by CML Web Design

Page took 0.05398 seconds to load.