Welcome To Aberdeen & District Pool League

Create An Account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Stats  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10 May 21, 2018  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Register <<

Main Menu

Who's Online
There are currently, 105 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Last Seen
ChrisL: 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
Rossco: 6 hours, 36 minutes ago
James345: 12 hours, 15 minutes ago
Oscar567: 3 days ago
Jack687: 3 days ago
Projectfinancing: 3 days ago
Wilson: 4 days ago
kakakaoo: 5 days ago
sophiamic: 6 days ago
mclean234: 6 days ago
Zak345: 9 days ago
suissebank: 12 days ago
Al: 12 days ago
jac: 13 days ago
rickrichard20: 13 days ago
georgewatson: 14 days ago
Daniel456: 14 days ago
Nicholas234: 16 days ago
chetantop: 17 days ago
Labi1995: 18 days ago
ET: 19 days ago
Kimi: 20 days ago
jennermack: 25 days ago
dannyings47: 29 days ago
Bernie197: 31 days ago
Walter101: 31 days ago
qizhen0809: 32 days ago
cowie: 33 days ago
RheaGaur: 37 days ago
yaoxuemei: 39 days ago

Aberdeen Masters
Topic: Aberdeen Masters Groups

Moderated By: ChrisL, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» Aberdeen Masters
    »» Aberdeen Masters Groups

Please Register To Post

Page 1 Of 3

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3

Author Aberdeen Masters Groups

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2009-12-18 13:40

Group 1
Mike Clark
P McCarron
K Mcalley
Wardleworth / Alexander
Cruickshank / Allen
Anderson / G Morrison

Group 2
P Craign Jnr
D Matthew
S Mitchell
A Mcleod
K Slotwinski
Kelly / Beattie

Group 3
A Reid
K Coutts
M Gravener
Armstrong / Murray
Duncan / Greig
Mackenzie / Campbell

Group 4
E Jessieman
C Birnie
R Bruce
Craig / C Morrison
Fleming / Cowieson
Mcintosh / Sharp

Groups 1 and 2 scheduled for Sat 23rd Jan
Group 3 and 4 Scheduled for Sat 27th Feb.

With the Highland masters being over the weekend of 27th February and a couple of folk in Group 4 are wanting to go i will swap Group 4 with Group 1 as dont think anyone will be going from that Group - have checked and know Mike and Patty arent going.

So Group 2 and 4 held 23rd Jan
Group 1 and 3 held 27th Feb.

Does this swap of dates cause an issue for anyone in Groups 1 and 4.

cheers

Member Information For martincProfile   Send Private Message To martincPM   Go To martinc's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

k?v
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2009-12-18 16:49

swaps ok with me

Member Information For k?vProfile   Send Private Message To k?vPM   Go To k?v's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-06 17:08

Amended dates on calendar to suit Martins new dates

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-14 14:26

updated Group Lists - 2 matches to be played

Group 1
Mike Clark
P McCarron
K Mcalley
S Alexander
J Cruickshank
G Morrison

Group 2
P Craign Jnr
D Matthew
S Mitchell
A Mcleod
K Slotwinski
M Kelly

Group 3
A Reid
K Coutts
M Gravener
W Murray
A Greig
M Campbell

Group 4
E Jessieman
C Birnie
R Bruce
Craig / C Morrison
M Fleming
Mcintosh / Sharp

Member Information For martincProfile   Send Private Message To martincPM   Go To martinc's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

JimFlem
Not too shy to talk

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-15 17:39

Marc Fleming here :

Have tried to get off work for the change of date of Group 4 to the 23 Jan, but my manager is havin none of it . .
So that date is no good for me, would hate 2 miss another stage of a league thing as i missed the Divisional finals so would be appreciated if someone could help out ,

Cheers
, Marc

Member Information For JimFlemProfile   Send Private Message To JimFlemPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-15 22:19

Sorry Marc, dates are now set. Everyone had the opportunity to object to that date change and nobody did. names have been sent into the paper for next week so there is no way I can change it now.

If you had objected earlier to the date change, we would have tried out very best to accommodate you

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

JimFlem
Not too shy to talk

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-15 22:48

george as you know marc lives between dundee and aberdeen during uni terms. hes travelled up 3 times on individual days to play in each round. he has not been active on this site recently,and only found out about dates and date changes tonight.in light of your recent post does that mean that people will be able to play in 2 events and marc wont be able 2 play in the event he qualified in?    marc is out just now but i,m sure he wont mind me posting this for him jim

Member Information For JimFlemProfile   Send Private Message To JimFlemPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Lesley
Home away from home

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-15 23:53

Hi Martin won his game either 5 3 or 6 3 cant remember what he said, mind going now.
And yeah why has the dates changed to accomodate players wanting to go to Inverness whats to say some of the groups on that date may want to go can it not be changed outwith that dates totally which woudl be fairer to all then and at least then Marc can try to get off for this too with advance warning please:::::::

Member Information For LesleyProfile   Send Private Message To LesleyPM   Go To Lesley's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-16 08:54

Groups 2 + 4 on Saturday 23rd Jan
Groups 1+ 3 on Saturday 27th Feb (date of Highland Masters, no-one from these groups are going to it)

Sorry Marc bit late to change your group date i am afriad. If i had known a bit earlier i could have re-organised, but not fair on other guys in the group to only give them a weeks notice.

sickie f rom work on Saturday a possibility Marc?

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-16 09:28

All the numbers are on the the ADPL contact list on the main menu.

You may not have noticed but I'm rather busy at the moment! - you have 4 phone calls to make! - Kev has indicated on here he is happy with the change

[ This message was edited by: furrybeast on 2010-01-17 19:11 ]

Elvis1
Just popping in

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-16 11:24

Furry,

I have the British University Champs that weekend of Group 3 of the masters. I realise it will be very difficult to find a suitable date to accommodate all but, would i be allowed to play all matches before the 27th of Feb, with arranged dates with the players in the group?

Aaron

Member Information For Elvis1Profile   Send Private Message To Elvis1PM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

cammy
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-16 15:23

Myself and Phil are playing on Thursday if i happen to win i have no problem with a change of date so Marc can play

Member Information For cammyProfile   Send Private Message To cammyPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-16 19:23

damn students!!!!

JimFlem
Not too shy to talk

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 04:15

Marc here again,

Thanks for tryin to get the date changed to help me out George and Martin . .
Can maybe make the 30th of Jan if everyone is okay with a change to that date?? . . .

Much appreciated by the way lads , thanks!

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 09:30

Marc, you will need to PHONE everyone. I suggest today!

Once you have a date everyone can manage, you will need to phone them all back to confirm it!

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 10:00

On 2010-01-16 11:24 , Elvis1 Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Furry,

I have the British University Champs that weekend of Group 3 of the masters. I realise it will be very difficult to find a suitable date to accommodate all but, would i be allowed to play all matches before the 27th of Feb, with arranged dates with the players in the group?

Aaron

You can certainly try Aaron. Never been done before, but given you have over a month you might just manage it without inconveniencing the other players.

JimFlem
Not too shy to talk

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 15:19

Marc again,

The 30th of Jan is the ideal date for me, and hope that others can make the same date . .

Don't understand why i should phone others as they will surely read this, or will be re-informed if he date CAN be changed to the 30th.

Wouldn't be able to conact others myself as i don't have anyone's number, nor do i know the majority.

W/b George, thanks

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 15:41

Sorry Marc, but if you're not going to bother your arse, then nobody else is going to. As explained in the earlier post all the numbers you need are freely available on this site.

The original date change was proposed by Martin on the 18th Dec, with no objections received the date was officially changed on the 6th Jan -you quite clearly didn't see this on the website, so why on earth would you expect anyone else to see your posts?

Unless you do as asked, the groups WILL go ahead on the advertised date of SAT 23rd Jan

JimFlem
Not too shy to talk

blank    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 18:43

George, i was simply asking for a favour as i don't know many people . . I wasn't asking for all that! . .

Surely you have just contradicted yourself there, as your reason for the date not being able to get changed was that i should have seen it on here, however im only just startin to use the site so i never . . Whereas, others would obviously see it on here so i assumed that you could have put another date change on here, as you had done the original one and thought you might have wanted to help . .

Its not that im not wantin to 'bother my arse' , its that i thought it would have made more sense as you know the people and could confirm the dates with them as you hav the last say. .

Where on the site are the numbers? . .

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2010-01-17 19:14

On 2010-01-16 09:28 , furrybeast Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

All the numbers are on the the ADPL contact list on the main menu.

You may not have noticed but I'm rather busy at the moment! - you have 4 phone calls to make! - Kev has indicated on here he is happy with the change.

Phil Craig snr, Euan Jessiman, Richard Bruce and Martin McIntosh

Moderated By: ChrisL, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» Aberdeen Masters
    »» Aberdeen Masters Groups

Please Register To Post

Page 1 Of 3

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3

Member Messages

Search & Navigation

Please Login Or Register

[ Advanced Search ]

Jump To Forum: 

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2004 CML Web Design. All rights reserved.
This site is built using MyPHPNuke.

Site designed by CML Web Design

Page took 0.038689 seconds to load.