Welcome To Aberdeen & District Pool League

Create An Account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Stats  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10 May 28, 2018  

Login
Nickname

Password

>> Register <<

Main Menu

Who's Online
There are currently, 117 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here.

Last Seen
LatishaOlson: 3 days ago
Rossco: 4 days ago
charles234: 5 days ago
ChrisL: 6 days ago
James345: 7 days ago
Oscar567: 9 days ago
Jack687: 9 days ago
Projectfinancing: 9 days ago
Wilson: 11 days ago
kakakaoo: 12 days ago
sophiamic: 12 days ago
mclean234: 12 days ago
Zak345: 16 days ago
suissebank: 18 days ago
Al: 19 days ago
jac: 19 days ago
rickrichard20: 19 days ago
georgewatson: 20 days ago
Daniel456: 21 days ago
Nicholas234: 22 days ago
chetantop: 24 days ago
Labi1995: 25 days ago
ET: 25 days ago
Kimi: 26 days ago
jennermack: 31 days ago
dannyings47: 36 days ago
Bernie197: 37 days ago
Walter101: 37 days ago
qizhen0809: 39 days ago
cowie: 40 days ago

Aberdeen Masters
Topic: Aberdeen Masters 2008-2009

Moderated By: ChrisL, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» Aberdeen Masters
    »» Aberdeen Masters 2008-2009

Please Register To Post

Page 2 Of 6

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  
Jump To Page:

Author Aberdeen Masters 2008-2009

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-23 10:29

On 2008-10-23 08:08 , swager Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Mark Gravner is in the draw in 2 different groups ??????????????

Been at the damned thing for 6 hrs by the time I got there - no wonder my eyes were were going! - fixed now

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Slot
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-23 11:14

On 2008-10-23 09:49 , cowie Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

kev as u r seeded top 37 u have skipped the first prelim and are playing D Gibb of rilA if u win that u will play A Beattie BA in the 3rd and final prelim round george has posted a link. If u win that u go into group 4 with E Jessieman, D Hearns and N Duncan and another qualifier, hope this helps. I was bored just thought i would look it up for u

Got it now, thanks for clearing that up, i could not figure out how the draw was working, not a big ask to get through to the group stages then!!! :-( :-(

Member Information For SlotProfile   Send Private Message To SlotPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-28 11:02

Would it be advisable to turn up earlier than the times stated as a lot of players won't turn up due to the fact it has clashed with an Aberdeen home game?

Member Information For WaynoProfile   Send Private Message To WaynoPM   Go To Wayno's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Snakeyes
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-28 12:43

FAO the committee, Would it be possible for the Masters finals day(due to be played May 16th 2009) to be switched to another date ie first weekend in May or a Sat in April as I'm away to Cuba at that time? I'm seeded as you know and if Paul Slorach gets through his qualifying round then that'll be two of us missing from the finals. Hopefully the Committee will be able to accommodate this as I'm giving 6 months notice.

Let me know
Thanks
Simon

Member Information For SnakeyesProfile   Send Private Message To SnakeyesPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-31 12:52

On 2008-10-28 12:43 , Snakeyes Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

FAO the committee, Would it be possible for the Masters finals day(due to be played May 16th 2009) to be switched to another date ie first weekend in May or a Sat in April as I'm away to Cuba at that time? I'm seeded as you know and if Paul Slorach gets through his qualifying round then that'll be two of us missing from the finals. Hopefully the Committee will be able to accommodate this as I'm giving 6 months notice.

Let me know
Thanks
Simon

I'm not going to post a revised date that may be disadvantageous to another player down the line, so I'll wait until we have the the full list of players for the finals day. At that point I'll post an alternative date. If no objections are received from the other players, we'll go with that. Fairest I can be Simon.

Ref tomorrows qualifier - I won't make it to the venue until about 12.30 so Scott Proud has kindly agreed to get things going.

If you think any of your teamates are dopey enough to have missed the website/paper/events schedule - give the a call! - Cheers

Member Information For furrybeastProfile   Send Private Message To furrybeastPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Snakeyes
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-10-31 15:57

Ok George thats good enough mate.

Member Information For SnakeyesProfile   Send Private Message To SnakeyesPM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-02 16:25

Do we have confirmation of the groups now?

Member Information For WaynoProfile   Send Private Message To WaynoPM   Go To Wayno's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-02 16:28

I'll have to take my car to keep me from drinking at the groups as that's me just surfaced from my bed :-D

Worst ever hangover and silent treatment from the wife! :-P

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-02 16:41

One match left to play (being played on Tuesday)

but here's how it stands just now

HERE

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-03 10:33

hey Furry get me in group 1, unbelievably i did manage to win, not Davie Dornan

ta muchly

Member Information For martincProfile   Send Private Message To martincPM   Go To martinc's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-03 11:08

Why would you want to be in that group of death! :-D

martinc
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-04 01:02

its a gimme defeat is impossible.......oh shit, keep Davie in with that lot

Member Information For martincProfile   Send Private Message To martincPM   Go To martinc's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

titch1
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-07 22:05

George why does group 3 have both seeds 3 and 4 in it when group 4 has a top seed of 7. surely the top seeds in the groups should be 1,2,3 and 4 as in other years?

Member Information For titch1Profile   Send Private Message To titch1PM   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-11 12:13

I'll be swapping seeds 4 & 7 around. I'll get round to it shortly.

Snakeyes
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-11 12:33

George, have you had a chance to look at the change of dates for this event??

furrybeast
Home away from home

ussr    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-11 14:40

After the groups stages Simon :-D

Snakeyes
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-12 12:37

Sorry George, I somehow I thought the group stages were on finals day, probably cos Rileys can hold bigger comps! Next I'll be asking for our group to be changed as groups 1 & 2 are on Valentines Day!!! Joking!!

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-12 12:46

Valentines day....i better buy the wife a good present then so she's nae pissed off when i swan off for the day :-o

Simon you can't miss another match after last night by the way so you better forget about the midweek games at Pittodrie like i have :-P

TommyR
Home away from home

italy    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-12 13:01

On 2008-11-12 12:46 , Wayno Wrote:

!!! QUOTE !!!

Valentines day....i better buy the wife a good present then so she's nae pissed off when i swan off for the day :-o

Simon you can't miss another match after last night by the way so you better forget about the midweek games at Pittodrie like i have :-P

From what I seen last night Wayno you should have just went to the footy :-P :-P

[ This message was edited by: TommyR on 2008-11-12 13:01 ]

Member Information For TommyRProfile   Send Private Message To TommyRPM   Go To TommyR's Website   Quote And Reply To This MessageQuote

Wayno
Home away from home

scotland    avatar

posticon   Posted: 2008-11-12 14:17

Aye bottled both my frames! :-?

Moderated By: ChrisL, a_j_scott
Aberdeen & District Pool League Forum Index
  »» Aberdeen Masters
    »» Aberdeen Masters 2008-2009

Please Register To Post

Page 2 Of 6

Go To Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  
Jump To Page:

Member Messages

Search & Navigation

Please Login Or Register

[ Advanced Search ]

Jump To Forum: 

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2004 CML Web Design. All rights reserved.
This site is built using MyPHPNuke.

Site designed by CML Web Design

Page took 0.033253 seconds to load.